cart (0 items)
Mon-Fri 10-6:30 Sat 10-6 Sun 10-4
1045 Ashby Avenue, Berkeley CA
ON SALE NOW
Caps and Covers
Toy Camera Accessories
Digital Camera Accessories
Cables and Cords
Bags, Cases & Straps
Point & Shoot
Film and Darkroom
Black & White
Fixed Focal Length
Media, Display, Storage
Sketchbooks & Scrapbooks
Studio and Lightning
Wireless Transceivers & Slaves
Speedlights and Flashes
Tips & Tricks Blog
Staff Picks for Top Gifts
Celebrate Women Photographers
CALL US: 1-510-548-6888
Studio & Lighting
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT
This low price sfter $200 instant savings. Offer good through 2/3/18.
Add to Wish List
Add to Cart
For stunning flash photography even in complex lighting environments, Canon's new Speedlite 430EX III-RT offers a fantastic combination of advanced features and simple operation. Compact in size, yet powerful in range, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT not only provides a portable light source, it has easy to manage features that can enhance contrast, color temperature, brightness and focus of light for more natural-looking photography. Whether bouncing the light source off a wall or ceiling, using its integrated Catchlight panel to brighten up a subject's face, or using its bounce adapter to soften the intensity of the flash beam, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT is impressively versatile. With convenient custom and personal functions, speedy recycle times and advanced wireless photography options, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT can be an indispensable accessory for photographers ready to take their flash photography to the next level.
Compact, portable and indespensable
- It's considerably smaller than its predecessor, has a compact head with a redesigned optical zooming mechanism and, like the 600EX-RT, has a refined exterior for good looks and intuitive operation.
Power, Over a Wide Range
- The Speedlite 430EX III-RT has a maximum guide number of 141 ft./43m at ISO 100, and flash coverage of 24–105mm, 14mm with its integrated extendable wide panel in use (full-frame).
Simple Advancements for Enhanced Results
- Its built-in, extendable Catchlight panel can softly brighten faces for a more natural look and can better capture facial expression. Plus, it helps reflect illumination from the flash onto the subject's eyes. The Speedlite 430EX III-RT's Dot-matrix LCD has a clear, easy to read Graphic User Interface (GUI) so all settings can be seen.
More Flexibility for Increased Bounce Options
- The Speedlite 430EX III-RT has an improved bounce range: it can be moved up from 0–90°, can be rotated 150° to the left and 180° to the right. With this flexibility, it's easy to experiment with bounced flash, and to find just the right setup for compelling portraits, still life or other creative photographs.
Dynamic, Flexible Wireless Functions
- When used with a compatible flash, or flash driver mounted on camera, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT can serve as a slave unit in an optical setup, at distances of up to 49.2 ft./15m (indoors). In addition to optical wireless flash, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT is capable of radio transmitted wireless flash where the flash units need not be in visual proximity to one another and transmission distance is extended up to 98.4 ft./30m
Always Ready for Action
- The Speedlite 430EX III-RT has an improved flash recycling time and quick flash mode and can repeat as quickly as 0.1/sec. for excellent, reliable performance.
Natural Color and Even Illumination Made Simple
- For gorgeous, natural-looking color and even illumination the Speedlite 430EX III-RT comes bundled with both a new color filter and a bounce adapter. Helping to ensure consistent color in both the foreground and background of a composition, the color filter, placed over the front of the flash head, changes the color of the flash to match the ambient light. The camera then reads both the subject and background as having the same color temperature, and adjusts white balance for accurate color.
More Control for Critical Lighting
The Speedlite 430EX III-RT features both enhanced flash exposure compensation and an advanced light distribution feature for more control over the intensity and direction of the beam emitted. Perfect for balancing the brightness between subject and background, flash exposure can now be adjusted within a 6-stop range of +/-3EV, and in increments as small as ⅓ or ½ step, all using the Speedlite 430EX III-RT's new Control Dial.
1045 Ashby Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Terms & Conditions