LOOKING GLASS ANNIVERSARY SALE & PHOTOGRAPHY CELEBRATION
Saturday, October 7th from 10:00am to 6:00pm
WE’RE GIVING STUFF AWAY:
It’s Looking Glass Photo’s 46th Anniversary, and we want to give some stuff away to celebrate!
- For the first 46 people through our doors on October 7th, we have a $10 voucher good for anything in the store that same day.
- For the first 46 people to make a purchase, we have a super cool glow-in-the-dark Looking Glass yo-yo!
- And for the first 46 people to purchase film or a film camera, we have some epic (and destined to be collectible?) Polaroid Originals stickers!
MEET, GREET & DEMO!
- Representatives from 30 popular brands will be in attendance. They’ll be here to meet with and chat with you! Demo tables with the latest and greatest gear will be set-up for you to discover and explore. Meet the reps. Ask your questions. Demo the products. And SAVE!! Brands represented include Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Fujifilm, Sony, Tamron, Sigma, Lensbaby, Zeiss, LumoPro, RODE, Kodak, Lowepro, Expo Imaging, Rogue, Thinktank, Hoodman, Black Rapid, Itoya, Savage, Capturing Couture, Tamrac, SLIK, Joby, Manfrotto, Hahnemuhle, SIRUI, Peak Designs, Domke, Optech, and Mindshift.
LEARN & FIND INSPIRATION:
- Pro Talk: Your Photographic Voice (RSVP required)
Professional photographer and Fujifilm X-Photographer, Karen Hutton, teaches you simple, usable ideas for embarking upon (or deepening) your search for your true artistic voice and signature in your photography. Get full details & RSVP now.
- Pro Talk: Lighting 101 (RSVP required)
So you’ve gotten the hang of how to use your camera, but aren’t happy with your photos. Now what? If you want to level up your images, this class will show you how to leverage lighting to do just that. Get full details & RSVP now.
- Pro Talk: Paper Makes the Difference (RSVP required)
Often we hold our images captive in myriad ways: cameras, smart phones, tablets, and “the cloud.” Have you ever wondered, “What comes next”? Explore the wonderful world of Hahnemuhle FineArt printing papers and learn to envision your images as prints, enhanced by the papers texture, tone and format. Get full details & RSVP now..
- Pro Talk: From Capture to Print (RSVP required)
One of Canon’s amazing National Trainers will lead this seminar, complete with demonstrations. You’ll learn how easy it is to “Print like a Pro” using the Canon Professional Series of photo printers and their “Print Studio Pro v2.0” plug-in, a free application that works with select Adobe photo applications (as well as Canon’s Digital Photo Professional software). Get full details & RSVP now.
TRADE-IN & TRADE-UP:
- Cash for Cameras! This is a GREAT time to find that old camera/lens of yours and put it back to work for you. Two professional used equipment buyers will be on-hand. So if you have something they’re looking for, you’ll get an offer on the spot! AND, if you decide to take a credit toward something in the store, you’ll get an extra 10% added onto the offer.
- Olympus Trade-In & Trade-Up! When you bring in your old gear to take advantage of our Cash for Cameras deal, you should seriously consider getting a new Olympus camera. They have bonus rebates in place that could save you hundreds more! Get all the details.
- Manfrotto Tripod Trade-In & Trade-Up! Yet another opportunity to put your old gear to work for you. Tripods have come a long way over the years – lighter, stronger and more stable – so don’t you deserve a new one? You’ll save up to $125 instantly when you trade-in your old tripod.
- Camera Strap Trade-In & Trade-Up! Trade-in your old camera strap and we’ll give you a $5 credit toward the purchase of a new one.
UNIQUE & FUN ACTIVITIES:
- Bokeh Wall, Brought to You by LumoPro: LumoPro will demonstrate throughout the day, how to turn a simple background into a dreamy bokeh backdrop for your images. With a flash or two and a bit of aluminum foil, you can take your product, tabletop or even headshots, from bland to bokehlicious! Get all the details & see sample images.
- Flower Macro Demo Station, Brought to You by Lensbaby: The folks from Lensbaby will bring flowers and macro converters to the event, and will let you “test drive” their lenses to show you the amazing macro images you can capture with their lenses. Get all the details and see sample images.
- Bubbles Macro Demo Station, Brought to You by Sony: Discover a fun little macro project that anyone can do, thanks to Sony’s Dave Rhodes. He’ll also show you the results when using Sony cameras and lenses, and will fill you in on why Sony technology is paving the way for mirrorless camera technology. Get all the details and see sample images.
- Digital Printer Demos, Brought to You by Canon: Canon representatives will be on-hand to demo the amazing Canon Pixma Pro printers, and would love to show you how incredible these printers are at bringing your digital images to life.
- Win Awesome Stuff: Travel “Planet Looking Glass” with a “passport” we will give you and enter to win one of numerous prizes. A new camera, tripod, bag, gift card, and so much more will be awarded! Click here for the full list of what you could win.
ONE-DAY DEALS & SAVINGS:
- We’re finalizing the details on this. Stay tuned in for the Deals & Savings announcement..