FREE LAPTOP COLOR CALIBRATION
Wednesday, March 13th – X-Rite will be here to color calibrate your laptop, free!
First-come, first-serve from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Kyle from X-Rite will install software on your laptop and use X-Rite color management solutions to calibrate and profile your laptop monitor. You’ll see for yourself how easy it is to keep your monitors calibrated and profiled saving you time and money when editing and printing your digital files. Calibrations take roughly 15 minutes and as noted, are first-come, first serve basis. So simply stop by a product demo area that we will have set-up near the center of the store and enjoy.
Why calibrate your monitor with color tools?
- Monitors display color differently and change over time – you need to regularly calibrate to ensure consistency at all times.
- Your eyes aren’t perfect – you need a color measurement tool to ensure accuracy
- Image colors are not true to life on your display – you need to calibrate if your skin tones are off, whites aren’t pure or there is a color cast.
- Highlights and shadow details are lost – calibrating will bring back the details in your photographs
- Grays and whites aren’t consistent causing shift in color hue – calibration produces neutral grays and whites
A calibrated monitor will reduce your photo editing time and you’ll consistently be able to match your prints to your monitor.