Fujifilm X-T2 Sneak Peek Event
In its compact, lightweight and robust body, the X-T2 delivers everything you need. A large, high definition EVF, easy to use dials, high-speed AF, compatibility with an extensive range of high-performance interchangeable lenses, Film Simulation modes that inherit the legacy of Fujifilm colors, unparalleled image quality and outstanding 4K movie recording made possible by the latest sensor and processing engine. It is the X series perfected. The X-T2 camera body (black color) retails for $1,599 and also comes kitted with the XF18-55mm Lens for $1,899.
And now, you can see it a month before it hits retail shelves (ships in September 2016)! We’ll also be accepting preorders, so you’ll be the first person out-on-the-town with what many argue is one of the best (if not the best) mirrorless cameras this side of the Milky Way Galaxy.
- WHAT: Get an exclusive look at the new Fujifilm X-T2 Digital Camera
- WHERE: Looking Glass Photo located at 1045 Ashby Avenue in Berkeley
- WHEN: Friday, August 12th from 10am until 2pm
- PREORDER: We’re now accepting preorders! Call us today: 510-548-6888
What’s New in the X-T2:
- New 24MP sensor
- New image processor EXR II
- New Advanced AF system with 325 AF points / 49 phase detection
- New ISO range from 200 to 12,800
- New 4K Video / F-Log
- New thumb “joystick” to select focus point position
- New 11fps shooting with battery grip
- New Dual memory SD card slots, both of which are UHS-II compatible for fast write speeds
- New enhanced tilt-angle LCD screen can now be tilted 90-degrees to the right.
- New brighter viewfinder and larger eyecup; faster refresh rate making for a clearer image
Click Here for the Fujifilm X-T2 Brochure (complete with specs, features, and example images of what you can do with the camera)
Watch the official Fujifilm X-T2 Promo Video:
And just for kicks, check out how epic and complete the X system can be: