ABOUT THE NEW X-T3
Click to View & Download the X-T3 Brochure
The X-T3 delivers the X Series’ evolution into the 4th generation – it is a complete upgrade with the all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine. What this means for the new X-T3:
- Higher image quality: the X-T3 features 26.1MP resolution in an APS-C size sensor.
- Dramatically improved autofocus performance: the X-T3 delivers 1.5 times faster processing speed than previous models, delivering faster and more accurate Autofocus, and substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection thanks to its 2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed in the entire frame.
- Significant improvement in tracking performance of a fast-moving subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting of up to 30 frames per second (fps) while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
- Video performance for professionals: the X-T3 supports 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output, which can be filmed at the same time. Also, the X-T3 features the video-specialized Film Simulation mode “ETERNA,” which is very popular with X-H1 owners.
- Ship Date: We expect our first units of the Fujifilm X-T3 to be available around September 20th.
- Available Kits: The X-T3 will be available to purchase as an X-T3 camera body only, or kitted with the Fujinon 18-55mm lens. Pricing should be $1,499 and $1,899 respectively. The camera body will be available in both a silver and a black option.
- Preordering: We are now taking preorders! Please stop by the store to place your preorder. Email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAMERA FEATURES VIDEO:
TOP NEW FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- New X-Trans™* CMOS 4 & X-Processor 4
- New Phase detection AF to entire frame
- New Up to 30 fps black-out free high-speed continuous shooting
- New Sports finder mode
- New Monochrome Adjustment
- New Color Chrome Effect
- New 4K/60P 10 bit video recording
XTRATURBO VIDEO X-T3:
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100 fps ensure smooth display of motions, allowing you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.
The new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 4” and new processor “X-Processor 4,” provides the highest image resolving performance, color reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series.
The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models*4, increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%).
The FUJIFILM X-T3 is the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression.
DESIGN / OPERABILITY
The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s popular design features, and silver color is lineup as standard. Operability and expandability has been substantially enhanced.
The FUJIFILM X-T3 has advanced features to support professional workflow from tethered shooting to RAW development not only with FUJIFILM software but also the software you are already familiar with.