Protect your investment. HGX filters are your lens’ best friends.
You know the feeling. You accidentally hit your lens against something. Your heart sinks. Is the glass damaged? Either way, it’s a big scare and more often than not, the glass of your lens is damaged. But not with an HGX filter protecting it! Bottomline: ProMaster Digital HGX Filters are the highest quality, most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography. They are even fingerprint, dust and water repellant. Shop all our HGX filters. (see below for filter sizing chart and more Promaster filter options)
- Exclusive REPELLAMAX Element Resistant Coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible and makes your filter easier to clean
- Sharper pictures with Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi-Coating specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital Interchangeable Lens Cameras
- Hardened Optical Glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most extensive use
- Black rimmed glass minimizes internal reflections
- Low profile, ultra thin anti-reflective knurled frame prevents vignetting on super wide digital format
Click an Image Below to Learn More:
SHOP ALL OUR HGX LENSES
Still not sure? Here’s a couple more resources:
- Don’t know what filter size is correct for your lens? No problem! Refer to this quick reference guide.
- Don’t know if you should buy a Promaster HGX filter or a different Promaster filter? Here are the main differences, broken down for you.