A DAY WITH SONY AT LOOKING GLASS
“Make it Macro” Hands-On Photography Workshop | Hands-On Demos | One Day Bonus Savings
- 10:00am – 01:00pm: Hands-On Product Demos
- 02:00pm – 05:00pm: Make it Macro Photography Workshop (WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT)
- Trade-In your old cameras and lenses for credit toward purchase of a new Sony camera and/or lens! Email us in advance at email@example.com, and tell us what you would like to trade-in. We’ll get back to you with a rough trade-in estimate. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to provide an offer on the spot on Saturday. After our preowned equipment coordinator is able to do a full, hands-on evaluation of the gear we will contact you with an offer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding how this process works.
- “Make it Macro” Workshop: (WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT) Borrow a lens and even a camera body for this Workshop – or use your own Sony gear! The workshop includes a short Macro instructional in our classroom, followed by an excursion to either Urban Ore or the plant nursery at our neighbor, Orchard Supply & Hardware. Sony’s Dave Rhodes will also share creative and fun ways to explore Macro that you’ve likely not thought of before! All of this for only $19! Space is limited to 12 students. Click here to reserve your space today and avoid disappointment!
- Save More: Know you got a great deal with One Day Bonus Looking Glass Savings!
- Apply for our Promotional Financing Offer: It’s a super quick application process. It’s our way of helping you get the camera/lens of your dreams today, with the ability to pay it off over time. Click for details.
- Get hands-on with the hottest gear from Sony: We now have the new Sony a7 III and the RX100 Mark VI in stock! These epically cool new cameras have a lot of hype. Curious why? Come chat with Sony’s Dave Rhodes and discover the “why!”