NEW FROM NIKON!
Three new wide angle lenses and a life-proof camera that goes wherever you do!
AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
To truly capture the feeling of a place, you need a lens wide enough to see the entire scene. Enter the AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR—an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens that’s ideal for sprawling landscapes and cityscapes, architecture, interiors or just beautiful group photos. Its near-silent autofocusing and Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization make it a great choice for recording video, and its compact, lightweight design makes it a great travel companion.
- Ultra-wide-angle view that surpasses any kit lens and lets you get creative with composition
- Compact, lightweight, durable design that’s great for travel and outings
- Outstanding optics deliver beautiful photos and videos, even in challenging situations
- Near-silent autofocus stepping motor is ideal for recording video
- Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization keeps handheld photos and videos sharp and helps with low-light shooting
AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED
Zoom in on mind-bending new possibilities. Meet the first NIKKOR fisheye lens with zoom capability—and the first NIKKOR zoom to capture epic 180° circular images. The AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED lens brings a new level of versatility and sharpness to extreme wide-angle lenses, freeing you to choose the right fisheye perspective for the shot; to create frame-filling images from as close as 0.5 inches from your subject or to follow your passion into challenging, heavily backlit, even wet and dirty situations. For those seeking a new source of inspiration and expression, this lens delivers.
- Widest NIKKOR fisheye lens yet and the first with zoom capability
- Capture epic 180° circular images and traditional frame-filling fisheye images
- Close focusing up to 0.5 inches from your subject for macro-style fisheye images
- Weather-sealed design and Nikon’s protective Fluorine Coat for use in harsh conditions
- Equally suited for still photography and video work
AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.4E ED
Portraits and landscapes at their prime. Introducing the latest NIKKOR prime lens worthy of wearing the coveted NIKKOR gold ring. It has a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture that enables gorgeous bokeh and stellar low light performance, making it a great choice for low light landscapes, interiors, events and more. The AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.4E ED is a dynamo at capturing beautifully rich and detailed still images and movies in any light. On FX-format cameras, its fixed 28mm focal length gives your shots a natural, true-to-memory feel.
- Superb 28mm prime lens with fast f/1.4 aperture for maximum depth-of-field control, beautifully blurred backgrounds and brilliant low-light performance
- Gold Ring Series optics deliver stunning sharpness, edge-to-edge clarity and virtually no distortion or aberrations
- Unwavering consistency, durable design and agile performance
NIKON COOLPIX W300
Some people are happy to take pictures from the comfort of the sidelines. That’s nice. But if you want to be part of the action, you need a camera as tough as you. For those thrill seekers and action-hounds, meet the COOLPIX W300, a tough-as-nails camera designed for the extremes. Waterproof, freezeproof, shockproof and dustproof*, it captures 4K Ultra HD video, 16 MP photos, time-lapse movies and more in the harshest conditions. Bring it surfing, skiing, SCUBA diving, biking, climbing…wherever your adventures lead.
- Waterproof, freezeproof, shockproof and dustproof adventure camera with extra capabilities
- Stunning high resolution photos, 4K Ultra HD videos, Time-lapse videos, Superlapse videos and music montages
- 5x optical zoom NIKKOR lens with telephoto power and Hybrid VR image stabilization
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, eCompass, altimeter, depth gauge and more