IN STOCK NOW – THE NIKON D7500 DSLR
Nikon D500 Tech Inside | Terrific Video Capability | Slim Ergonomics with Deep Grip
CLICK HERE TO BUY IT NOW!
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the newly announced D7500 delivers resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design. Slated to ship this summer (June/July), the D7500 will be available in two kits:
- D7500 DX-format Digital SLR Body: $1,249
- D7500 DX-format Digital SLR w/ 18-140mm VR Lens: $1,749 (currently $1,549 after $200 Instant Savings, good through 7/29/17)
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500: 20.9MP, 100-51,200 Expandable to 1,640,000 ISO Range, 8 frames per second shooting and more)
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
- Up to 950 shots* on one battery: DSLRs excel at energy efficiency, and the D7500 is particularly efficient. Capture approximately 950 shots on a single battery charge.
YOUR GATEWAY TO AMAZING VIDEO:
If you’ve been itching to enter the world of filmmaking, the D7500 is your gateway DSLR. Record rich and detailed 4K Ultra HD or Full HD videos up to 29 minutes 59 seconds through industry-leading NIKKOR lenses while using pro-level video features like power aperture control to adjust aperture while recording and touch focus control. Create beautiful 4K Ultra HD time-lapse movies. Movies can be recorded in MP4 or the conventional MOV format, allowing easy playback on smart devices. The D7500 adjusts to your creative workflow with the freedom to record to an external device, the camera’s memory card or both simultaneously.
YOUR TOOL FOR EXPLORING CREATIVITY:
Beyond its outstanding image capture, the D7500 includes powerful performance enhancing features. In-camera batch processing improves handling of large numbers of RAW images. Auto AF fine-tune in Live View is also inherited from the D500 to simplify adjustment for minor variations between the camera and lens. Advanced Picture Control tools, including a new Auto option; Auto ISO in Manual Mode and Zebra stripes for detecting overblown highlights help you take full creative control. A new and improved multiple exposure feature gives you the choice of saving each individual frame in addition to the final composited image.