A LITTLE CAMERA PACKED WITH A BIG PUNCH: OLYMPUS E-M10 MARK III
- RETAIL PRICE: $649 (Camera Body). $799 (Camera Kit w/14-42EZ lens, Camera Case, 16GB SD Card)
- AVAILABILITY: In Stock – Click Here to Buy It Now!
- Easy Shooting Modes: Use new intuitive touch screen menus to choose settings and boost creativity.
- Touch to Focus & Shoot: Simply tap the area where you want to focus to capture the shot.
- Advanced Photo Mode: Don’t be intimidated! Now use Live Composite, HDR, and Focus Bracketing with a simple touch of the screen.
- Ultra HD 4K Video: Capture smooth 4K video and slow motion video, all handheld. This is a VERY big deal, folks!
MEET THE E-M10 MARK III:
Two years in the making, the new Olympus E-M10 Mark III is easier and more fun to use than ever before! It’s ultra compact size stands out from the pack, yet still offers two control dials, and the camera’s grip is deeper than before. In fact, full manual exposure control is possible without accessing the menu system.
Olympus has also added full 4K video with the ability to shoot 120 frames per second at 1080p. Inside, the camera features Olympus’ newest TruePic VIII image processor to handle all this. And did we mention that the camera has an improved autofocus system? The Mark III offers 121 AF points, this is markably up compared to the previous version which has 81 AF points. We’re also excited about the vastly improved user interface, as well as enhancements to its auto and creative modes. This makes the new Mark III especially suited to folks that are new to photography.
With the OM-D E-M10 Mark III, Olympus has spent some serious time refining its user interface and enhancing its various automatic and creative modes for those that are just beginning their photography journey, or would simply prefer a camera that can do a lot of the work for you. BOTTOM LINE: this is a killer camera package, especially at its price point. It’s a camera that will grow with you and offers an amazing assortment of lenses to go with it.
MORE RESOURCES AND INFO: