Mirrorless Madness: Olympus Touch & Try
Borrow gear. Try it. Love it. Explore on your own time and your own terms.
Starting on our Olympus Day, we’ll have a limited supply of Olympus cameras and lenses that you can borrow for free, for up to a week! This is your chance to try some epic new cameras and lenses from Olympus, for up to a week for free! It’d the ultimate try before you buy promotion, and available exclusively at Looking Glass.
- Pickup on Monday, July 10th and return no later than Monday, July 17th.
- Pickup on Wednesday, July 19th and return no later than Monday, July 24th.
To reserve gear, just choose your preferred date and the gear you want to borrow (from the list below). Next, complete our online reservation request form that you can find by clicking here. We will fill requests in the order that we receive them. We will reach out to you via email about a week prior to our Olympus Day and let you know if we can meet your request. Have questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II with 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II with 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IIwith 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ lens and 25mm f/1.8 lens
- Olympus PEN-f with 75mm f/1.8 lens and 17mm f/1.8 lens
- M.Zuiko 300mm f/4.0 IS PRO
- M.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 PRO
- M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
- M.Zuiko 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO
- M.Zuiko 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO
- M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.2 PRO
- M.Zuiko 12-100mm f4.0 IS PRO
Again, to reserve gear, just choose your preferred date and the gear you want to borrow, and complete our online request form that can be found here.