THE LOOKING GLASS TOP 7:
WHY A PANASONIC SHOULD BE IN YOUR FUTURE
Honestly, it’s was a no brainer. Their current lineup has won numerous awards and is raved about by both videographers as well as still image photographers. Here’s the Looking Glass “Top 7” reasons everyone should consider a Panasonic:
- All the Panasonic cameras we stock shoot fabulous 4k and time-lapse. Panasonic has a stellar reputation for video.
- A whopping 3-Year Warranty when you register your new gear with Panasonic.
- All but one of the cameras we stock offer a touchscreen designed to operate like a smartphone.
- Their lenses are first class, many designed by Leica, truly delivering on the Leica promise.
- Tremendous value with respect to what you get for the price you pay – especially this Small Business Saturday!
- Smaller form factor and weight than many competitive cameras. Even a slight decrease in weight can make a big difference during an afternoon of shooting.
- Built tough, most Panasonic cameras and lenses are splash, dust and freeze-proof.
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY (11/24) IS A GREAT DAY TO GET A PANASONIC!
To celebrate the launch of Panasonic at Looking Glass, we’ll be having a Panasonic Demo and Sale Event during Small Business Saturday! Whether you shoot Panasonic and are looking tor a new addition to your set-up, or giving a Panasonic as a gift, this is the day to make it happen. Here’s why:
- Massive Instant Savings PLUS one-day only Looking Glass savings on top of the Instant Savings!
- Hands-on product demos with the people who know the gear best, Mark and Larry from Panasonic.
- Free Looking Glass t-shirt ($25 value) with Panasonic camera and/or lens purchase (limit of one per customer).
- Promotional financing available with Zero Interest if paid in full within 6 months.
- Even free gift wrapping should you need it!
All of that, plus other amazing deals on other photography brands you know and love.