Photography Equipment Rentals
You asked. We listened. We’re growing.
We are steadily growing our rental equipment offering. Renting is a perfect way to have the equipment you need for a special project or simply want to try something prior to buying it. For those looking to try before you buy, you can apply 50% of the rental fee you paid (up to a one week rental) toward the purchase of that same item. All you have to do is make the purchase within 7 days of returning the rental equipment. Read on for our newest additions, our rental department hours, and more information about how to rent from Looking Glass.
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE RENTALS.
NEW CANON RENTALS! (as of July)
- Canon 5D MKIII camera body
- Canon 5Ds camera body
- Canon 7D MKII camera body
- Canon T6s with 18-135mm kit
- Canon 35mm 1.4L USM
- Canon 50mm 1.2L USM
- Canon 24mm II TS-E
- Canon 85mm 1.2
- Canon 8-15mm f/4L fisheye
- Canon 11-24mm f/4L USM
- Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS USM
- Canon 24-70mm 2.8L IS II USM
- Canon 70-200mm 2.8L IS II USM
- Canon 100-400mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
MORE NEW RENTALS!
- GoPro Hero3+ Black
- Promaster carbon fiber monopod with ball head
- Savage LED kits
- Lytro Illum
RENTAL DEPARTMENT HOURS:
- Monday through Friday: 10am-6pm (Note: pick-up and drop-off times vary. Please check with one of our staff members about your specific needs.)
- Saturday and Sunday: Rental Department is CLOSED
CONTACT US ANYTIME TO MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY:
- CALL: 1-510-548-6888
- VISIT: 1045 Ashby Avenue, Berkeley CA
- EMAIL: email@example.com
RENTING AT LOOKING GLASS HAS ITS ADVANTAGES:
- Try Before You Buy: For the month of August, 100% (usually it’s 50%) of your initial rental fee (up to a 1-week rental) may be applied to the purchase of the same or most current version within 10-days of rental!
- Repair Loaners: If you have gear that needs repair, be sure to ask someone on our customer service team for details.
- Gear For A Specific Project: From time to time you might find yourself with a personal or professional photographic project that could be made so much easier and better with the right gear. Well, now you can have that gear on-demand, when you need it!
EASY AS 1, 2, 3:
- Identify your needs: Work with our rental department and reserve the items best suited for your needs. To discuss options, simply give us a call or visit us in the store.
- Bring a picture ID and a major credit card: Your credit card (not a debit card) serves as a temporary deposit for the item you are renting, equal to the replacement value of the item should it be damaged or lost. You can also choose to leave a cash deposit, should that be your preference. Then you’re out and about with the rented item of photography goodness until the due date and time for return.
- Pick up your rental: On the day of rental pick-up, you’re item will be available in our rentals department for expedited service. It will be ready for pick-up at 3pm on the date you have it reserved.
- Pick up your rental between 3pm-6pm on Friday and return it by noon Monday, and you’ll only be charged for one day. THE RENTAL DEPARTMENT IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS, so if you want to rent equipment over the weekend, Friday is the time to do it!
We have everything you need. Whether a quick home studio set-up like the one pictured below, or just a key lens for a specific project, you can count on the Looking Glass Rentals Department to hook you up.