Photography Equipment Rentals
You asked. We listened. We’re growing.
We are steadily growing our rental equipment offering. We have also upped the Try Before You Buy benefits of our rentals for a limited time. You will now be able to apply 100% of the rental fee you paid (up to a one week rental) toward the purchase of that same item. All you have to do is make the purchase within 10 days of returning the rental equipment. Read on for our newest additions, our rental department hours, and more information about how to rent from Looking Glass.
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE RENTALS.
NEW CANON RENTALS! (as of July)
- Canon 5D MKIII camera body
- Canon 5Ds camera body
- Canon 7D MKII camera body
- Canon T6s with 18-135mm kit
- Canon 35mm 1.4L USM
- Canon 50mm 1.2L USM
- Canon 24mm II TS-E
- Canon 85mm 1.2
- Canon 8-15mm f/4L fisheye
- Canon 11-24mm f/4L USM
- Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS USM
- Canon 24-70mm 2.8L IS II USM
- Canon 70-200mm 2.8L IS II USM
- Canon 100-400mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
MORE NEW RENTALS!
- GoPro Hero3+ Black
- Promaster carbon fiber monopod with ball head
- Savage LED kits
- Lytro Illum
RENTAL DEPARTMENT HOURS:
- Monday through Friday: 10am-6pm (Note: pick-up and drop-off times vary. Please check with one of our staff members about your specific needs.)
- Saturday and Sunday: Rental Department is CLOSED
CONTACT US ANYTIME TO MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY:
- CALL: 1-510-548-6888
- VISIT: 1045 Ashby Avenue, Berkeley CA
- EMAIL: email@example.com
RENTING AT LOOKING GLASS HAS ITS ADVANTAGES:
- Try Before You Buy: For the month of August, 100% (usually it’s 50%) of your initial rental fee (up to a 1-week rental) may be applied to the purchase of the same or most current version within 10-days of rental!
- Repair Loaners: If you have gear that needs repair, be sure to ask someone on our customer service team for details.
- Gear For A Specific Project: From time to time you might find yourself with a personal or professional photographic project that could be made so much easier and better with the right gear. Well, now you can have that gear on-demand, when you need it!
EASY AS 1, 2, 3:
- Identify your needs: Work with our rental department and reserve the items best suited for your needs. To discuss options, simply give us a call or visit us in the store.
- Bring a picture ID and a major credit card: Your credit card (not a debit card) serves as a temporary deposit for the item you are renting, equal to the replacement value of the item should it be damaged or lost. You can also choose to leave a cash deposit, should that be your preference. Then you’re out and about with the rented item of photography goodness until the due date and time for return.
- Pick up your rental: On the day of rental pick-up, you’re item will be available in our rentals department for expedited service. It will be ready for pick-up at 3pm on the date you have it reserved.
- Pick up your rental between 3pm-6pm on Friday and return it by noon Monday, and you’ll only be charged for one day. THE RENTAL DEPARTMENT IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS, so if you want to rent equipment over the weekend, Friday is the time to do it!
We have everything you need. Whether a quick home studio set-up like the one pictured below, or just a key lens for a specific project, you can count on the Looking Glass Rentals Department to hook you up.